The review was from 830-330 for three days. While that may seem like a long day, it truely was a gift. Being in a class room and not being at home tempted by everything in the cupboard helped me stay on track. For days unlike that, I find it important to make a time schedule of when I am going to eat and have my snacks. For me, it's imperative to know the next time I'm going to have a meal. So I say I'm going to eat at breakfast at 7 but i can have a snack at 1030, allows me to fight past moments of hunger. If I find it unbearable, I usually reach for a piece of gum and a large glass of cold ice water. Studies have shown that drinking cold water speeds up your metabolism. Your body works to bring the water to normal body temperature. Who thought drinking water burned calories!?!?
..Time will be limited for blogging this next month or so, but have no fear. I'm still keeping myself mentally disciplined. The scale for this week showed I lost 4 lbs!!!! I'm not a big fan of weighing myself, but I've never had a drop this big before. For me, I love just feeling good. If the scale doesn't change, and my skinny jeans are becoming my comfy lounge jeans, then I know I'm doing something right. Regardless, it could be water weight, it could be weight loss. I'm being optimistic about this week's results...
Here's my work outs for Wed-Sunday..
WED:
P90x Yoga X DVD
THURS:
QUADS, GLUTES, HAMSTRINGS, CALVES
- Squats (20)
-Leg Press, quick (20)
-Lunge 910)
-Stiff leg deadlift on BOSU (10)
Repeat 3 times
-Lying leg curl (10)
-Abductor/Addductor (10 each leg)
-Glute pulses (20)
-Calf raise (20)
Repeat 3 times
CARDIO: 45 min Spin
FRIDAY:
P90x yoga X
SATURDAY:
BACK CHEST ABS
-Incline Bench Press (10)
-Bent Row (10)
-Cable Crossover Row (20)
-Oblique MB crunch (20)
1 min moderate run at 6.0 followed by 45 sec sprint on 8, 15 sec recovery (3 times)
REPEAT 3 Times
- Pushups with feet elevated (10)
-Curl grip pulldown (10)
-DB pull over (12)
-Plank holds (30 secs)
25 medicine ball rebounds, 25 lateral skis, 25 squat thrusts
REPEAT 3 times
MORE CARDIO: 1 hour salsa jam
Sunday= REST!
For the sake of time and boredom, I'll list my 'macros' for each day
Wed: P(177) C(63) F(24)
Thurs:P(185)C(110)F(43) (carbs are higher since I had high cardio this day)
Fri:P(122)C(99)F(44)
Sat: P(158) C(103)F(39)
Sun:P(150)C(68)F(33) (no physical activity today, therefor no need to load up on carbohydrates)
* tid bit: carbohydrates are a form of QUICK energy. when carbohydrates are consumed and not used, your body stores them as fat...
WEDDING UPDATE!!
I purchased my hardware for my centerpieces for the wedding. They are expected to be delivered today. Got a great deal on them! I LOVE EBAY!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment