0

Day 7 (4 POUNDS LIGHTER!)

7 days down... 83 to go!
My wedding dress will be here on February 25th! I know I'll be able to keep up my determination just for that reason!

Today was horrid day at the gym. I began my new circuit which has left my arms burning, even 3 hours after my work out.
MON: chest back & shoulders:

Circuit 1:
6 Incline Dumbell press ( 20, 20, 20)
12 Chest Machine (55, 70, 70)
25 Incline Dumbell Flyes (10, 12, 12)
rest 2 minutes, repeat 3 times

Circuit 2:
6 chin ups (no weight)
12 Cybex back rows (4 plates each time)
25 seated cable rows to neck (40, 40, 40)
Rest 2 minutes, repeat 3 times

Circuit 3:
6 seated dumbell presses (20, 20, 20)
12 Seated lateral raises (12, 12, 12)
25 upright rows on cable (50..too heavy!, 40, 40)
Rest 2 minutes, repeat

CARDIO: one hellish spin class, 50 minutes

Food so far:
Before my work out I ate breakfast:
4 egg whites, 1 egg yolk and 1 slice eziekel bread
Post work out snack:
1 scoop protein, 1/2 c light chocolate soy milk, 1/2 small banana, blended with ice
Water with muscle recovery solution

Lunch will be:
Low carb wrap, with 1 c shredded chicken, 2 tbs light mayo, celery, s&p


Off to the study books I go!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top