Like I said in my last post, I'm 8 lbs smaller and I've lost inches everywhere; somewhere totalling 4 inches and I dropped 1.4 % body fat in 4 weeks. I'm setting a goal now and I WILL WORK TOWARD IT. Lets go for an additional 2% body fat and 6 inches by March 7th.
Let's Get CrAzY!!!...
Breakfast: 3 egg whites, 1 egg yolk, 1 slice Eziekel Bread, 1 tsp sugar free raspberry preserves
Snack: 1 scoop protein (that's it, no silk no banana)
Lunch: today i'll be grabbing a tuna packet and 2 cups romaine with 1 tbs EVOO and a few splashes of balsamic vinegar
Snack: Fage 2% Greek yogurt, 3 sliced fresh strawberries
A few questions you may have: what's eziekel and why fage greek yogurt?
well here are some answers...because they're CLEAN WHOLESOME PRODUCTS!
Ezekiel 4:9® Organic Sprouted Whole Grain Products
Inspired by the Holy Scripture verse Ezekiel 4:9., "Take also unto thee Wheat, and Barley, and beans, and lentils, and millet, and Spelt, and put them in one vessel, and make bread of it..."
Ezekiel 4:9® Organic Sprouted Whole Grain Products are: Flourless, Organic, Complete Protein,and Sprouted Whole Grain
"We discovered when these six grains and legumes are sprouted and combined, an amazing thing happens. A complete protein is created that closely parallels the protein found in milk and eggs. In fact, the protein quality is so high, that it is 84.3% as efficient as the highest recognized source of protein, containing all 9 essential amino acids. There are 18 amino acids present in this unique bread – from all vegetable sources – naturally balanced in nature."
Ezekiel 4:9® Bread, made from freshly sprouted organically grown grains, is naturally flavorful and bursting with nutrients. Rich in protein, vitamins, minerals and natural fiber with no added fat. Try it served warm to release its exceptionally rich nutty flavor.
This Biblical Bread is Truly the Staff of Life
source: www.foodforlife.com
Now, here's my spiel about Greek Yogurt..LOOK AT THE LABEL!
(well i guess that goes for any food products; but look at the label people! )
We get stuck on this craze that if it says greek it must be good for me; But When I look at a container of Yoplait/Dannon Greek it's all Sugar.
(Chobani has a plain 0% greek yogurt but I've yet to find that at the store)..
you might as well have a freaking cookie.
Fage Greek Yogurt Plain 0% has 7 grams of CHO/Sugar and thats only from the milk used to make the yogurt, NOTHING ADDED; and then a whopping 18 grams of protein.
I don't think there are many who can eat this stuff plain, so THEN add your fruit and sweetener; have control of what you put in your food.
I add 4 small-med sized strawberries, sliced up into a bite size piece and 1 packet of splenda.
by doing that I've only added 4-6 grams of sugar, that is ALL NATURAL.
See the pattern here??
I'm no expert, but look at the label, look at the ingredients. I read a quote by someone, somewhere, If the label has words that you can't pronounce and look more like a chemical compound then something edible, why the hell would you want to eat it?
To find out more about FAGE greek yogurt visit: http://www.fageusa.com/
(P.S, they were rated top yogurt of 2009!)



0 comments:
Post a Comment