It's been 2 months since I've blogged but during this time I co
ntinued to stay on track, well, most of the time.
Here's a rapid Update of last few months:
Got a Job, Started Training, Wedding Planning is in full swing, Started Midnights, Struggling with finding time to be normal working midnights, sleep deprivation, increased temptations for non-wedding dress friendly foods, decreased time for the gym, end of the challenge, 3 months till the wedding.
I guess I lost motivation for typing my blog because I didn't think people were actually reading it, well, to my surprise, that was not true. You are reading my blog! And I'm so flattered! Sorry I've kept you waiting so long, but I'm back & hopefully I'll be here for a while!
So to begin these next 90 days, I'm going to start with my before and after challenge pictures:
Before & After (January 1st till March 31st)

Overall, I lost 10 lbs, 8 inches and 2.5% body fat. I've successfully dropped 1 full pant size. I'm into a size 8 now; a size I have not seen since 9th grade so I'm fairly happy with my losses.
The goal now is to tone up and tighten up and to keep it off!
So here it starts again:
Breakfast: 3 eggs (1 whole egg 2 whites) 1/4 c dry oatmeal, cooked with water
--------Cal (212) P (21) C ( 18) F (6)



1 comments:
Don't know how to make the picture larger..
Post a Comment